If you bring your horse to Burlington Farm and commit to keeping him/her here for six months, we will give you one month's board absolutely free.
Our regular Full Board rate is $750.00 per month. If you take advantage of this offer, you will pay $625.00 per month for the first six months that your horse is here. If you decide to move your horse before the six months are up (after giving us the required 30 days notice) you will be billed the difference between the $625.00 and our Full Board rate for the number of months you were here.
Here are some of the benefits you and your horse will receive when you become boarders:
* All stalls are 12' x 12' and have rubber mats. We use wood shavings for bedding and the stalls are totally cleaned every day of the year in the morning and picked out in the PM;
* Our barn help is highly experienced;
* We feed the grain of your choice (premium feeds may incur a feed surcharge) Currently we are feeding six different feeds;
*We feed very high quality hay - either timothy or a timothy mix or straight alfalfa;
* We have a large indoor arena with mirrors, excellent lighting and a sound system (to play music while your ride). The arena was renovated in 2014 and has "lake bottom" sand mixed with Surefoot crumb rubber footing;
* We have a regulation size dressage arena with a mixture of stone dust and sand footing;
* We have an outside jump arena with "lake bottom" sand and stone dust mixed with Surefoot crumb rubber footing. This arena was renovated in August of 2017;
* All three arenas are dragged daily (weather permitting) with our Parma Arena Groomer.
* We have two Resident Trainers, Andrea Greco and Caitylnn Tobin who provide lessons and training for you and your horse. All of our boarders may take advantage of reduced priced dressage or hunt seat lessons from our Resident Trainers;
* Boarders may have outside trainers come to Burlington Farm to provide lessons or horse training. Please note, that outside trainers must have the Liability Insurance coverage required by the farm;
* Boarders may have any veterinarian and farrier they choose take care of their horse's needs in these areas;
* Boarders may park their trailer (and tow vehicle, if so desired) at Burlington Farm at no additional charge;
* The farm has a Smart Phone (Android and iPhone) App that boarders may download for free. Among other things, it provides information concerning turnout and arena conditions. This information is updated daily;
* The farm has a six camera video security system that protects you, your horse and your valuables (tack trunk, saddles, bridles, etc) 24 hours a day;
* The General Manager and barn help live on the premises and the General Manager does evening barn check seven days a week;
* The farm is open 365 days a year from 8:00 AM until 9:00 PM;
* The farm is about 1/2 mile away from the East Freehold Show Grounds where many local horse shows are conducted;
* There is a 71 acre Monmouth County Conservation Area diagonally across from the farm. Many of our boarders, past and present, have enjoyed riding their horses through these open fields.
If you are not familiar with Burlington Farm and the amenities that we offer, click on the button below to take a Virtual Tour of the farm. Please note that some of the photos of the turnout pastures are not up to date. Currently we have ten (10) turnout paddocks of various sizes. All of them are grassy and most of them have new or recently renovated three board wood fencing.
To view photos of our new turnout paddocks (and new fencing) CLICK HERE.